Saturday, January 22, 2011

Spotting the trend...

While shopping on my lunch break earlier in the week, I noticed an assortment of faux fur coats, handbags, belts, and leggings all dawning the unmistakable marking of the leopard. Animal prints add instant sex appeal to any outfit and when done correctly, ooze an heir of stylish sophistication.


That being said, do not over do it. A little bit of leopard goes a long way. Head to toe spots are overpowering and tend to look cheap. Adding subtle notes of the bold print conjures interest and can be easily incorporated into any wardrobe. Carefully selected animal print accessories will continue to work year after year.


Check out this fabulous Anne Klein leopard print watch I scored at Nordstrom Rack for only $24.97


The Kardashian sisters know how to work the red carpet. Here, the combination of leopard pumps with a little black dress adds a hint of seduction without looking trashy.


A leopard print clutch makes a bold statement by instantly spicing up an ensemble for a night on the town.


For an everyday look, wrap your head around this... The leopard print scarf provides versatility. Mix and match with basic black, brown, white, or even a splash of red.

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I'll have to try that nail thing you posted a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Follow me! I try to post a few times a week! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i love the leopard clutch. Where can I find it/buy it. Who makes it? THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's made by Kutor and used to be available on www.koturltd.com when I wrote this post a few months back... good luck! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your quick reply.

    ReplyDelete