Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Style Icon…


Today I came across an article on how to capture Audrey Hepburn's style in the May 2011 issue of Lucky Magazine. The article featured cashmere cardigans, cigarette pants, and ballet flats. For years, I've considered her my personal style icon.  Not particularly for her timeless style of dress, but because of the lifestyle that she achieved.

@Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum Hollywood, CA
 Lady-like, stylish, carefree, and philanthropic...  All of which are qualities that I aim to embody in my everyday life. As most of you who read my blog already know, I am fashion obsessed and would love to contribute to a fashion magazine one day.  However, I think that you can only talk about clothes so much. Going forward, I'd like to talk about fashion (and lots of it) but I also want to blog about faith, love, health, happiness, and other topics that I hold close to my heart.

I'm a very lucky girl who has had the privilege of meeting many wonderful people, attending great events, and traveling to fabulous destinations. I'd like to share some of these experiences here.

I'll leave you with a quote that I think we can all gain something from...



I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
--Audrey Hepburn




Photos c/o Biography.com and Lucky Magazine

1 comment: